SPECIAL NOTE FOR NEWBORNS: NEWBORN APPOINTMENTS REQURIE A TWO STEP PROCESS. A PRE-REGISTRATION WHILE PREGNANT, AND A SEPARATE PHOTOSHOOT APPOINTMENT ONCE BABY IS BORN. PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION ON STEP 3 CAREFULLY.
Scheduling an appointment is easy! Just complete the following THREE online steps...
Step 1: Click HERE to access the real time calendar to schedule your appointment
Step 2: Download, print, read and sign the two Required Forms HERE and bring with you to your appointment.
Step 3: (important for newborn appointments only):
- If you are still pregnant, you need to make a PRE-REGISTRATION appointment. Since there are limited appointments each week your pre-registration guarantees you an appointment within the first 3 weeks of life. IT IS NOT YOUR ACTUAL APPOINTMENT, IT IS A MEANS FOR US TO GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY WITHIN THE FIRST 3 WEEKS.
- Once the baby is born, go back online as soon as you can and to make the actual appointment under MY BABY'S BEEN BORN for a day as young as comfortable for both baby and family, preferably a session within the first 12 days of life IF POSSIBLE, however if you did preregister, you will be given an appointment within the baby's first three weeks.
- Please call 973-954-2584 if your baby has already been born and you did not pre-register, or with any questions about this process. Clients who did not pre-register may or may not have immediate availability and is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions page HERE for tips on how to prepare baby, what to bring, and more.
In order to serve you best and to make your appointment as personal and customized as possible, we keep the following schedule:
Maternity appointments: Monday and Sundays only
Newborn session appointments: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday only
Child and Family session appointments: Monday and Sundays only
In Studio Ordering appointments: Wednesday and Sundays only*
* see Sessions & Pricing for more info on at-home viewings.